JM Associates is a boutique consulting firm to higher education and not-for-profits. We have been helping people and organizations transform the way they think and do for more than 25 years.
Why We Are Different
- Our sole focus is on the higher education and the not-for-profit sectors.
- Our principals are directly involved in every engagement.
- We have extensive knowledge of planned and implemented solutions at other organizations.
- We have a proven track record that can be measured by successful implementations and the length of our engagements.
- We have a broad network of contacts with whom we interact regularly, and with whom we can connect clients to enable peer interaction.
- Our principals and associates have been senior employees of major universities, and have consulted with organizations worldwide.
More Than 80 Years Combined Experience
JM Associates brings more than 80 years of combined experience working in and consulting with institutions of higher education and not-for-profits and in industry. This background provides us with knowledge and expertise that recognizes the mission and unique cultures of these environments, as well as their drivers, decision structures, and processes.
We always partner with our clients to achieve desired end results. Our methodologies involve staff and client participation to gain important insights, capture institutional knowledge, and build ownership of solutions developed.
Our methodologies are have been developed and tailored for the unique environments in higher education and not-for-profits. While many of our services are based on proven methodologies, work with each client is tailored to the organization’s unique culture.
Contact us to learn more.